Sunday 16 December 2012

DIY christmas ornament

I have thought of this pretty quick and easy christmas ornament. That again, I rushed through. It is very cheap though!








Things that you need:
An egg
Paint or markers
Clear tape
String, yarn, or lace

1. Blow an egg out of it's shell. If you don't know how to do this check out my post on "how to blow the egg out of an egg" :D
Here is the link:

2. Decorate the egg a christmasy way so it doesn't look like an easter egg. Try not to smudge the marker if you are using markers.

3. Let it dry! Even if it is markers!

4. Attach the yarn, string, or lace to the egg with a piece of tape. I used duct tape because I couldn't find my clear tape but I recommend using clear tape if you have it.

5. Hang it on your christmas tree and if you have enough time, you can make a collection of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment